Rabu, 30 Jun 2010

thIs Is mE

Dont say you like me just because you think im pretty.
Dont say im pretty if you have never met me.
Dont say im nice if you have never talked to me.
Dont add me just because you think im cool.
Dont say im cool just because of the music i listen to.
Dont say you like the music i listen to just to attract me.
Dont ask me out when you dont know me.
Dont say you know me over a few testimonials and chats.
Dont say im a freak when im different.
Dont say im stupid when im smarter than you.
Dont act like my best friend when you are not even a friend.
Dont say you care when you are so far away.
Dont make me happy when your words are not true.
Dont say goodbye when i need you.
Dont say you miss me when you know thats what i wanna hear.
Dont say you love me when its wrong.
Dont think im weak when i can break you.
Dont ignore me when my heart cries for you.
Dont bleed my heart out when i love you.
Dont say you are lonely when you have me.
Dont underestimate me.
Dont judge me.
Dont ask for my phone number.
Dont give me your phone number
Dont ask me to ask you.

1 ulasan: